Mommy and Daddy are home.
Thankfully, our travels Monday were uneventful and we got home just 6 hours after we would have had things gone as planned. As a small consolation, we caught an earlier flight home from Miami and even got seats in First Class (which just meant drinks in actual glasses, warm nuts and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies). Of course when we got home we hit one of the worst traffic jams Daddy (who drives the same route every day home from work) has ever seen. Figures. But finally we had happy reunions with Ari, Alex and Kira, Nana and Poppy, and Miri and Opa. We're relieved to be home and happy to get back to our daily routine after a great vacation.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had an awesome vacation - once again happy 10 years....I had been checking your blog and forgot you were going away but had a blast reading all about your trip....I cant believe you work out on vacation thats dedication - I would never dream of doing that - I eat, drink and sleep.....oh an lay in the sun :) Glad you arrived home safely and the kids did great...welcome back
Welcome Back Lisa! I was so happy to hear that you had a wonderful vacation and that the kids did so well while you were gone. I know that allowed you to relax even more and probably tempted you to stay an extra few days. HaHa. I am so envious of the trip and especially when I see pics of how nice the hotel was and how beautiful the water was. I agree with Meg about how dedicated you are by working out everyday. I wouldn't have moved much at all.. just from the bed to the lounge chair by the pool or ocean. :-)
Send the kids some hugs from Kaylee and Alyssa.
Amber
Post a Comment